1. Salt spray test is carried out according to ISO 9227
2. Accelerating weathering test is conducting in house following the ISO 4892
3. Fabric mechanical properties and glue-ability are measured according to ISO 1421, ISO 4674 and ISO 2411
4. Impact test,ISO 6272
5. Adhesion of the coating on the substrate is measured according to ISO 2409 and ISO 4624
6. Seam strength tests are conducted in our heating room according to ISO 6185
7. Heat test is conducted in our heating room according to ISO 6185
8. The thickness of the powder coating is measured according to the ISO 2178
9. Air tightness is controlled following the ISO 6185 procedure
10.Each boat is tested for air leakage with soapy water. It is then kept inflated for 48 hours followed by a pressure check.
11.Finally before packing all the boats are inspected.